Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: MY SON PASSED
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-22-2012 01:06 PM
Matthew 4:10
Posted by azclassic - 03-22-2012 11:22 AM
Abbie ,Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful news. We all know that God does answer prayers. It's such a good feeling when people express their gratitude for what the Lord does in their lives. When you post about a blessing of answered prayer it's testifying to others of what the Lord has done for you. It shows people who may not know the Lord about his wonderful blessings. I will continue to pray for your son.
Posted by Guest - 03-22-2012 04:19 AM
HI ABBIE, THIS DAWN. I AM SO ENCOURAGED BY YOUR PRAISE REPORT! I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOUR SON IN MY PRAYERS. I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYER FOR FRED AND JEAN. KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS. YOUR COMMENTS AND PRAYERS HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH ON HOW TO COME BEFORE GOD WITH A MORE SURRENDERED HEART, AND ANXIOUS. THANKS! HAVE I GREAT DAY!
Posted by abbie - 03-22-2012 12:55 AM
MY son called me and told me his teacher gave him his test and said 'YOU PASSED NOW GO AND GET A LOTTERY TICKET' and then they both laughed**he does not know how he did it**BUT WE DO DON'T WE**I told him we prayed for him. He is now going to have a new teacher and I have asked the LORD to please touch the heart of this new one and give my son favor with him. The teacher he is leaving went above and beyond to help my son even when he got upset and angry so I am asking for agreements on this please> his new subject will be science with lots of reading and he was concerned so I told him to tell the new teacher that he is a friend of E.T. from space so he had a good laugh
I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW YOUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED AND THANK YOU**PLEASE CONTINUE TO LIFT HIM UP
HE HAS A LONG WAYS TO GO Bless Heart