Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 12-12-2012 02:30 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by courtlandskinner - 08-14-2008 04:44 AM |
|
And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive. Matthew 21:22 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:19 ----- Lord, help us with our financial struggles. I thank you for everything you have provided for us. Show us the way to get out of debt Lord. Provide us the opportunities. Lord, your word says ask and you shall receive. I am asking Lord. Show us the way. God, You are my source of abundant living. I place my trust in You, knowing that You will guide me and multiply my blessings ----- Lord, your word says ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened for you. I am asking Lord. I am asking. |

