Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by aaron80 - 07-27-2011 07:43 PM |
| please pray for my ex-girlfriend Jennifer to open her heart to giving our relationship another chance. we have been breakup for 7 months ago now and have had no contact (her trying to save my feelings and not give me false hope). we were together for over 7 months and I cannot imagine myself with anyone else. please pray for her believe in her... heart that we can make it, because we can. Her name is Jennifer and I am Travis. Please pray for both of us, I believe in my heart that we are meant to be together and the lord tells me not to give up on us. thank you |

