Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Brother_David - 02-05-2014 02:16 PM |
|
Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for this dear one that is bound by addiction. You came to set the captives free and addiction is bondage Father. Bring Your precious Spirit to this captive one and free them from the yoke of addition. As You have said in Your Word, He that Son sets free is free indeed. Help them to claim that freedom and rely on You to bring that freedom. I pray this in Jesus precious name Amen |
| Posted by Chris8 - 02-05-2014 11:00 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 07-25-2011 12:24 AM |
to prayer! plz pray i can rest & wake early devils defeated off my body & family! Amen!! ![]() ![]()
|



