Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Attacks...Pls Pray for me!!
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 07-05-2011 02:08 PM
I plead the blood of JesusChrist over me & my property the devil next door's still attacking cut my phone line God I need a miracle to get this CRAZY, SICK person out of my life NOW that why I MUST MOVE NOW BUT BEEN TOO ILL!! NEED MIRACLESS PLEASE!! IS. 54:17 Warrior