Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: I'm praying with you
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by spadie - 05-30-2011 09:15 AM
god bless you and grant you with your wishes and dreams. I hope gods will be done in your life, In the lord we trust.
Posted by LordINeedYouNow - 05-30-2011 09:09 AM
Warriors, sometimes I feel like I'm so concerned about everyone else I forget about myself. I don't truly tend to me. Please know that I come on here often, pray continually and have every faith that all of our prayers are being answered through Our Lord. I might not respond to every request as I usually do but please know that I am praying with you.

God love and bless us all.

Blessings,
your Sister in Christ