Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: miliatary membership
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 05-18-2011 06:58 PM
Lord I pray that you answer the call and request of this guest and that you will answer promptly. I pray you grant this Dad favour. In Jesus name I pray.
Posted by Guest - 05-18-2011 09:29 AM
the office has received Da's paper work please pray for him gain or join in the military membership asap. He been waiting for days and wish like to hear the good news. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. Thank you