Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for son who went back to alcohol
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 02-22-2012 02:54 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this mom and Michael.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in this family.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by JW123 - 05-06-2011 10:35 AM
Lord Jesus. Please have mercy on Michael for he knows not what he is doing. Bind this vicious addiction that is NOT of you. BIND IT IN YOUR NAME. Create in Michael a thirst for you. May he walk free and put this behind him and the sobriety prayer cover him at all time. This mother weeps, she is broken, have mercy on her. Lord Jesus in your name BIND this affliction. AMEN
Posted by Chris8 - 05-06-2011 07:39 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this mom and Michael.
In the Name of the Lord right now I bind any power of darkness from Michael life!
Please help Michael to believe the Truth and to follow You. Please give him wisdom.
Thank You my Lord.
Posted by Guest - 05-06-2011 07:24 AM
Please pray for my son Michael, who is saved but does not read the Bible and went back into drinking. All I do is pray and cry and can't cope with all the situation that I have on had. My husband died 2 years ago, and I'm often upset at the Lord at why he took my husband and not me. Sometimes I just feel that I want to die, but then I know that the Lord has kept me here for his purposes. I put my son into the Lord's hands but nothing seems to happen. Please tell me what else I should do. Desperate mom.