Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: amidst wonder
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by adoring1 - 03-15-2011 05:59 PM
Father, lead and guide this guest in all of their decisions that they might come to know the wisdom of your word. Father help them to develop a closer walk with your Son that they might rest in assurance that he will always speak to their heart...help them to listen closely for His direction. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by Guest - 03-15-2011 05:56 PM
Something strange happened to me and I suspect it is one of God's miracles. I have no idea if it should affect my behaviour though. I am also wondering about a relationship. I want to walk with Jesus not away from Him.