Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: demons in the workplace
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by None123@msn.com - 02-06-2021 12:47 PM
I too can see demons and energy and the demons are causing me to lose my jobs. I have bound the demons in Jesus name but it has not worked. I do have faith. In the past I have rid demons in my home in Jesus name and it works. But has not in the work place. I g
ive thanks for your prayers and protection.
Posted by Guest - 02-06-2021 12:42 PM
I too can see demons and energy and the demons are causing me to lose my jobs. I have bound the demons in Jesus name but it has not worked. I do faith. I give thanks for your prayers and protection.
Posted by Guest - 01-08-2019 09:27 AM
Binding the enemy's plans; loosing God's plans

This is based on the Lord's prayer in Matthew 6:10. First we bind the plans of evil in the situation we are facing in the name of Jesus Christ. Then, we call forth God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

"Father in heaven, I stand in faith on the authority I have as a believer in Jesus Christ, and a co-heir to his kingdom. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind every evil spirit and every evil plan made in this situation. I cancel the enemy's plans and call forth God's plans for this situation. God's word says that God has plans for good and not evil (Jeremiah 29:11) for us and I claim those plans now. Father, I ask that your will be done in this situation, as it is done in heaven. I give thanks and praise to you. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

Simple Binding Prayer:

"Father God, I thank you for sending your Son Jesus to die for me, and resurrecting him to sit at your right hand in Heaven right now. I thank you for bestowing upon Him all power and authority over evil. In the name of Jesus Christ, I speak to any evil spirits, especially spirits of *___________ (fill in the blank), I bind you from attacking me now and throughout this day. Leave me now and go straight to Jesus Christ who will deal with you. I am covered and protected by the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen."

*Note that evil spirits often have specific functions and names. Examples of evil spirits include lust, adultery, pride, despair, strife, anger, unforgiveness, discouragement, condemnation, shame, hate, envy, covetousness, idolatry, homosexuality, suicide, obsession, oppression, domination, control and witchcraft. These are just a few of the many possible spirits.
Posted by Guest - 01-08-2019 07:46 AM
At my workplace Demons have been working against me since August 1, 2017. I am asked to keep everything confidential when other employees come and talk to me but everything I say thinking its in confidence, is totally taken out of proportion. I have the entire office against me. Looking to find something against me and get me fired. Spreading lies. It is really getting to me now more than ever. I do not like to go to work. Please pray for me. I have applied for different jobs but all doors have been closed. I don't understand it and don't know what to do
Posted by Guest - 02-10-2018 03:25 PM
Very shortly this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building
users, due to it's pleasant articles
Posted by Guest - 01-12-2014 11:29 PM
Peace be still!!
Posted by Kaylin - 01-12-2014 05:33 PM
Recently I Have started a new job and, this is my first job, so my experience in a work place is limited. However during the recent weeks I have noticed a change in my supervisor. I don't know her that well but for some reason when ever she is around me or i think of her, i get this unease, feared and hated nation about her. I have tried countless times to put it from my mind however it always returns. I can think of nothing wrong that i have done that may have offended her, and we are polar opposites, but that's not the cause of this unease feeling. We are both happy to be professional in the work place and exchange pleasantries however the feeling never goes away. I have the gift of discernment, but i am limited in my understanding of it and am not sure what God wants me to do. Please guys i need help here. Thank you
Posted by Guest - 10-17-2013 01:04 PM
Wow, this is old, but I do know what you are talking about, Guest. I have been dealing with the same issue. No, I don't see demons (but you first said you did), but I do discern when one is operating under the influence of demons speaking their ear. Yes, these people are just tools and must be prayed for. After years, I am just now accepting the Lord's command to pray for those who despise you and do good to those you do cruel things to you. That pleases God! I realize that I am the target of many haters in my workplace, but I don't know why. All I can think of is that I do have a medical condition. However, although I am the target, those who find it entertaining to harrass, bully and make mean remarks, they are the ones whose soul is in danger. So, I say pray for them. God said in His Word that his will punish evil people and destroy the wicked. Stay tuned in to the Lord's guidance.
Posted by Chris8 - 03-26-2012 03:24 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Guest - 02-06-2011 10:34 AM
@geraldad- i am saved and have been for many years and thats why i am able to recognize that the attacks from my supervisor is the works of a demon.
i do not hear voices nor am i trying to fight demons directly. whats going on is that God has given me a gift of discernment and i can pick up when the devil is operating in a person. and because the devil is a deceiver and only motto is to steal kill and destroy, he doesnt want to be exposed, so he's using my supervisor to do things that can jeopardize my job so that he can still use him.
my question was does any one have any type of spiritual warfare prayers or declarations that i can speak over myself to stop the demons assignments.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread.