Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Truesdell - 01-12-2011 10:40 PM |
| Just finish praying. I have just had the same situation happen to me, the only provider for my family. I became permanent a month ago, and I worked unto the Lord both before and after receiving the position. God is glorified by that work ethic and He blesses because of it. |
| Posted by PLEASE PRAY 4ME - 01-12-2011 10:16 PM |
|
My husband is starting a job and it is temporary with the chance of becoming permanent. He is the provider for our family & if he can KEEP the job, then that would solve a lot of problems. We've had no income for several months & jobs have been scarce. Thank you |

