Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 12-30-2010 08:43 AM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by tishlea - 12-30-2010 05:59 AM |
| Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in the life of this guest. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 12-30-2010 05:35 AM |
| Please pray that God will preform a miracle in ,y life today and restore the last few years of my life and my health,. |

