Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 12-27-2010 03:45 PM |
Lord I ask that you would heal this infection, I pray that you would give the doctors wisdom and that Raphael will be careful to obey all the doctors ask. I Pray that Raphael's arm will be spared and it will not be lost. In Jesus name I pray.
|
| Posted by Guest - 12-27-2010 12:56 PM |
| hi fellow Christians,My arm got cut and lacerated. It was slowly healing, but now its infected and they are not sure how deep it goes. If it gets bad I could lose my arm,or die if worse.please pray for a complete healing soon. I am not doing well my brothers and sisters,please keep me in your prayers. Raphael |

