Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: hurt
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 12-26-2010 02:08 PM
When the Lord closses a door he opens another and the other is far greater than the one he closed. Is will is always the most rewarding. Keep following in obiedence and trust the Lord.
Posted by Guest - 12-26-2010 01:13 PM
Hey, don't despair. Do you aknowledge God as God? Do you revere Him as a Mighty One who knows yesterday, today and tomorrow? Perhaps He has a different plan for you, plan to prosper and to give you hope?... Dear one, you can't demand your way like that- will you love Him no matter what? Is He enough for you? Don't treat God as a wish-granter... He loves you enough to die for you and has a plan for your life. Trust Him in your difficult today. He will take care of your tomorrow - just dont get a tunnel vision, keep your eyes open and thank Him - find lots of things to thank Him for right now and daily. With love, your christian family memeber.
P.S. I did go through a loss of a loved one (due to betrayal) with whom I saw a marriage in the future. Feel sorry for your heartache and will pray for GODS WILL for your situation.
Posted by Algoody - 12-26-2010 10:49 AM
Months ago I lost someone I cared for. It was like she turned against me even though I apologized profusely. I haven't recovered since that. I pray to God everyday for relief from my issue and in the beginning my faith and hope was impregnable, but after the days and weeks go by I just feel it washing away into hopelessness. I really cared I really saw something leading to marriage. Now I'm just going crazy over the whole situation. I don't know what to do I feel as if my life is over and God won't hear me out. He has done so many other things for me and I thank him for that but this is the one thing I ask for and i can't get restitution from it. It's like he ignores this request to handle other things I don't even give a second thought to.