Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Please Pray That Veronica Will Go On The Trip With Me.
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 12-16-2010 06:48 AM
Precious Jesus, bless this up coming marriage. I pray that Your will be done in their lives. Lord, I pray that they will get to spend more time together. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by Guest - 12-16-2010 05:33 AM
Heavenly Father, Your Will Be Done in these lives. If it is YOUR WILL that Veronica & this guest marry, that it unfold according to YOUR PLANS. Keep this guest on the path toward Heaven, that he live by example & keep giving YOU thanks for all Jesus. That he never weary of calling out to YOU, let him be a leader. If it is that he is to marry this woman, help create in her spirit the desire to follow through.
Lifting this up to YOU LORD.
Amen

Guest Wrote:I having been Praying for Veronica to Marry for years and she JUST has said Yes but she wants to wait for a very long time before we would get Married. I just can't wait. Please Pray That The Lord will Touch her Heart and Mind to speed things up where we can get Married Faster. I SURE NEED THE LORD TO TOUCH HER TO SPEED THINGS UP. I Need for Veronica to go on a Cruise with me and my Family in Jan.2011 and I need her to want to spend more time with me. Please also Pray that Veronica will go on The Cruise. I SURE NEED YOUR PRAYERS SO MUCH !!
Posted by Guest - 12-15-2010 07:09 PM
I having been Praying for Veronica to Marry for years and she JUST has said Yes but she wants to wait for a very long time before we would get Married. I just can't wait. Please Pray That The Lord will Touch her Heart and Mind to speed things up where we can get Married Faster. I SURE NEED THE LORD TO TOUCH HER TO SPEED THINGS UP. I Need for Veronica to go on a Cruise with me and my Family in Jan.2011 and I need her to want to spend more time with me. Please also Pray that Veronica will go on The Cruise. I SURE NEED YOUR PRAYERS SO MUCH !!