Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Ammah96 - 12-13-2010 04:54 PM |
| As it was written, it is the time when even family shall turn against family. While we can never really return to yesterday, God provides us with tomorrow when all things are made fresh and new for us each day. I pray that whatever event(s) caused the disruption of God's love through your family be healed. All trespasses forgiven and forgotten as He has done ours. Only through God - forgiveness - can we recapture our loved ones and those warm cozy winters around a fire or just sitting in a room together singing and loving life. God, I claim victory for this person and a miraculous healing in their family. Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 12-13-2010 03:14 PM |
| Pleased pray that God will provide a way for me to return to where I was a few years ago with my family. |

