Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by adoring1 - 12-13-2010 08:26 PM |
| I come in agreement with these prayers and ask that you would answer them fully. In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by tishlea - 12-13-2010 05:01 AM |
| Precious Jesus, touch this guest. Heal what is causing the pain. Precious Jesus, let her be cancer free. Lord, please put a hedge of protection about her and her family. Precious Jesus, I pray that she & her family will always be found serving You. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. Psalm 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. (KJV Holy BIBLE) |
| Posted by Guest - 12-13-2010 04:41 AM |
| Please let the twins school close today it is too cold for children to be out in these weather. Please keep my spouse safe on the road. Please heal my body, vital organs, and my ovaries. Please do not let this pain be cancer. |

