Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by adoring1 - 12-04-2010 05:43 PM |
| Father, your will be done in this situation. Lead and guide this guest and help her in every situation to come in her life. In Jesus name...amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 12-04-2010 06:33 AM |
|
Heavenly Father, if this woman is pregnant, that she have the support she needs. That she understand each & every child is of YOU, YOU PROVIDE & there is purpose & reason for all that happens in this world. Let her be thankful for bringing life. If she has sinned Lord by her actions, that she repent & work toward better choices. Surround her with Christians Lord, particularly at this time in her life that she does not feel abandoned or overwhelmed. Be With her Jesus. We thank YOU For life. It is precious. Let her never forget that, no matter how this turns out. There is no perfect, it is perfecting in & with YOU. ![]() Guest Wrote:I made a mistake and may be pregnant. Please pray for me, God bless. |
| Posted by tishlea - 12-04-2010 06:03 AM |
| Precious Jesus, Thank You for this precious gift, if she is pregnant. Every child that is conceived whether it be tried for or mistake is a joy and blessing. Lord, I pray she will raise this child according to how You would have her to. Lord, I pray that she knows You and has a close relationship with You. Lord, place a hedge of protection about this child and its mommy. Lord, I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 12-03-2010 09:06 PM |
| I made a mistake and may be pregnant. Please pray for me, God bless. |


