Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Need additional Work
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 11-22-2010 07:16 PM
Lord I thank you for David's willingness to work hard towards paying off their bills and build stability. I pray that he will have every success Lord. Bless him richley Lord and watch over him in your love. In Jesus name I pray.
Posted by David Grossoehme - 11-22-2010 10:51 AM
I need work coming in to cover all bills. Also, I am praying for a full time job I can work at permanently. Thank you for your prayers.
David