Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: need help emergency
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 11-19-2010 04:41 AM
Precious Jesus, I pray that this guest will give their life to and live their life for You. I pray that they will be a light to others about them. I pray that their needs be met, according to Your will. Restore joy to their life. I pray that they will serve You and others. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Psalm 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace,and sleep: for thou,Lord, only makest me dwell in safety. (KJV Holy Bible)
Posted by Guest - 11-19-2010 01:54 AM
hi everyone! i have ocd,anxiety and depression i am trying to get SSI social security i cant work and i hate my life. i am i hell every minute! if i get SSI i will have security. i cant live with no money any longer ill be homeless please pray that i get SSI and that i feel better and have peace i just want to sleep a real night again and have friends and no problems and love myself and know ad love god more and jesus