Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by tishlea - 11-11-2010 02:57 AM |
| Precious Jesus, I pray that this marriage will be a happy one. I pray that they will put You as the head of their house. PLease send comfort to this parent. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by anne - 11-10-2010 09:09 PM |
| Please pray for my daughter's wedding which is to be conducted on dec 8th and 9th, there are numerous problems and i am put to shame in front of all people by her behaviour, please please everyone who reads my message pls i am in dire need of gods favour so kindly pray for my daughter monu's wedding and her happiness, peace in the family |

