Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 11-01-2010 08:50 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by Guest - 11-01-2010 02:50 PM |
| Heavenly Father let this flight be blessed.Father God I pray that my co-workers at Stock be understanding and compassionate. Father,I pray for peace. I'm scared Father God, comfort me. In Jesus blessed and Holy Name. Amen and Amen! |

