Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Needs help
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by stevendanielsen - 10-08-2010 12:31 AM
Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
Posted by adoring1 - 10-07-2010 09:59 AM
Father, deliver this man from poverty. Please bring him work that he may provide for his mother and himself. Father, provide shelter and food until that work is granted. Please do fpr him as you did for the Israelites when they wandered in the desert. Provide for him with the same consistency as you gave manna to your chosen people. Thank you for hearing and answering his prayer. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by richgyam2010 - 10-07-2010 09:30 AM
Am Richard very passionate about life,.. I am a guy that give adequate respect to everybody , I don't care if they do in return but i don't disrespect , i don't pay hatred with hatreds , I give love back for hatred,.. I've been taught when i receive Christ, but currently i need your help to keep me alive at my current situation. I have no help from anywhere even food to eat and a place to sleep is a problem for me as well as my mother, So am pleading if you could pray and ask God about my situation before you do anything to help me. I really needs your help to keep me alive. Because of this am disturbed in every part of my body and soul. Hope to hear from you son.