Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Etta - 05-16-2008 12:03 AM |
|
I too, was a single mom, and I know how hard it can be. Keep yourself encouraged in Him. Read His promises in His word…Daily. Read Matthew 6th chapter ; verses 25-34. and Pray the ‘Lords Prayer each morning. ‘(Matthew 6: 9-13) He will make a way where there seems to be no way. I am praying for you. God Bless you. |
| Posted by Guest - 05-15-2008 01:55 PM |
| Please paryer for my family. I work very hard but still can't make ends meet. I am a single mother and struggle every day. We never have food or money. Please pray for me to see a way to get ahead. |

