Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 09-01-2010 01:30 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin's as we for give thow's who sin aginst and forgive debt as we forgive are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by Guest - 09-01-2010 09:38 AM |
| Please pray for me (my name is Peter). I am often have so much tightness and anxiety stored up within me, I feel terrible and can't relax at all. |

