Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by adoring1 - 08-17-2010 02:20 PM |
| Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer and ask that you temper justice with mercy. Help this person Father to retain their employment and bless them for standing up to their error and its consequences. In Jesus name...Amen! |
| Posted by Guest - 08-17-2010 01:59 PM |
| Today, I almost had an incident where the workplace would have been shut down. Please pray that God would give me the wisdom and strength as to how to avoid this situation. Also, I am under investigation for a workplace breach. Please pray that God would provide the patience, strength and wisdom as to what to do next. Also, pray that God would prepare me for the punishment (i.e. suspension, letter of reprimand or resignation). |

