Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: protection
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 08-10-2012 10:03 PM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Guest - 06-26-2010 02:54 PM
Lord you did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind. I know that no evil can take hold of us and that this battle belongs to the Lord. You said that you would fight for us and we should hold our peace. Lord you said that no weapon formed against us would prosper by Christ Jesus. Lord you said that Behold I give you the power to tread on serpents and scorpions and nothing by any means will harm us, Rejoice not the spirits are subject to us but rejoice because our names are written in heaven. Luke 10 v 19 -20. Let be as you have said Lord and remove these dreams and torments of the evil one in Jesus name I pray.
Posted by Guest - 06-26-2010 02:06 PM
Please pray that whatever negative spirit is around me and my household be lose. I have been pleading the blood of Jesus. I ask that my family and me be covered with Christ love. I have been having horrible nightmares of being attacked. Lord cover and protect us. - Davida