Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 08-10-2012 10:13 PM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 06-25-2010 04:54 PM |
|
Family tree healing in this situation Lord, & that Lauren's husband be freed from this tie that binds him & his family. Let him see he is the head, that he does not need to fear man, but live by YOUR WORD. That he believe in himself the power to heal, in his soul, & in lifting his family up to YOU. Whatever it is that holds him back Jesus, in himself, that he be aware of this & find new ways to cope with his stress. Bless Lauren for her continual prayer & belief in her marriage & YOUR POWER LORD for all healing. Protect her & her family Jesus & that YOUR LIGHT SHINE Upon them. We give YOU THANK & PRAISE HEAVENLY FATHER! ![]() LaurenDR Wrote:Today my heart is heavy because my husband has again taken to drinking in secret. I know most of the times when he has been drinking because he does not hide it very well. I would like us to be completely delivered of this "demon". I ask that the Lord help my husband to deal with his past hurts so that this can no longer have a hold on us. My children are getting older and know what is going on - it is affecting them and me. Please keep praying for this man so that he will appropriate God's plan for his life and shun the devil's. Please pray for us to rise up out of this situation shining for Jesus as a family |
| Posted by LaurenDR - 06-25-2010 01:56 AM |
| Today my heart is heavy because my husband has again taken to drinking in secret. I know most of the times when he has been drinking because he does not hide it very well. I would like us to be completely delivered of this "demon". I ask that the Lord help my husband to deal with his past hurts so that this can no longer have a hold on us. My children are getting older and know what is going on - it is affecting them and me. Please keep praying for this man so that he will appropriate God's plan for his life and shun the devil's. Please pray for us to rise up out of this situation shining for Jesus as a family |


