Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Fasting
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by king'skid - 05-12-2010 03:57 PM
Lord, thank you for Agape's desire to worship you and do your work through this humbling of her spirit. Please bless her in this, Lord, please manifest yourself through Agape's fasting and please give her strength and perseverance to continue if that is what you will for her. In your name I pray, amen.
Posted by virtuous_agape - 05-12-2010 02:41 PM
I need to humble myself to fast and I have had a problem with it for many months and I am tired of it. I need prayer please for this. There are such wonderful things that can be done through me if i do this. Please pray for me daily about this. I will send a praise report email when I have a breakthrough.