Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Needing Mercy - 05-06-2010 12:49 AM |
|
Thank you all for your support In faith we know that God will be with us even if the rock falls on us. However their is scope for his mercy and a lot of healing has already happened because of this situation. Mercy will allow our family to grow and allow me to keep my ministry. |
| Posted by Rev Mother Theresa Darin - 05-05-2010 10:07 PM |
Needing Mercy Wrote:Hi Blessings In Jesus; Please know Our the Rose of Sharon Prayer Ministry along with Millions of Praying intercessors are praying for all who are in need. We, all are in agreement with you for your prayer intentions, and know that Jesus will and has heard our continual prayers. As we pray.. Heavenly Father we love you and praise your name above all names. Please hear the cry of hurting hearts. Lord we ask that you intervene and bring healing to lives. We don't fully understand why things have happened the way that they have, but Lord please let your glory shine and souls be won to the Kingdom of Heaven. Oh Lord, these circumstances are hard to comprehend let alone bear. Please bring your courage, strength and the power of the Holy Spirit as your anointed presence surrounds all those involved. Send your angels to protect and comfort these dear hearts that are hurting. We ask for patience and courage to wait upon you with our faith and trust. Let us see through your eyes with love dear Jesus, at each other. Let us know that no matter what happens that as Yet we ask this, "not by our will" but by "Your will" be done. Please give us the "strength of faith to trust" that "you are" in the circumstances. That your righteousness prevails. We wish to see through spiritual eyes full of faith in the face of all these trials and troubles. Lord let us see your truth of what lays beyond these troubles. Let us keep our minds and hearts focused upon you and Heaven to come. We love you Lord and give you the glory, In Jesus Name we ask all this. Amen. God bless you In Jesus. May the Great Spirit be with you. Hugs & Prayers Always; Rev. Mother Theresa Please visit us and let us pray for you.... the Rose of Sharon Prayer Ministry http://rspm.tanaya.net Please visit us at the Rose of Sharon Prayer Ministry Shrine Virtual candles placed in the shrine they burn next to your thoughts, prayers, meditations or messages of the shrine's visitors. http://nshrine.com/shrine/Rose_of_Sharon_Prayer_Min |
| Posted by king'skid - 05-05-2010 04:40 PM |
| Dear Lord please bless NeedingMercy, please forgive the sins that have been committed, heal the hearts that are hurting, bless the situation that is causing much grief. Please let your will be done. Please surround each person involved with your peace, top up their levels of faith so that they can keep going and continue to praise you through the storm. In your name I pray, Amen. |
| Posted by Needing Mercy - 05-05-2010 06:34 AM |
|
Thank you. We really need favour with those who have power over the situation. We will know more at the end of the week |
| Posted by bcshelvsme - 05-05-2010 06:31 AM |
Lord you know this family's situation and how to help them. I pray you will give them in the middle of this storm comfort, strength, and the peace that surpasses all understanding which only you can give us. Make a way for them Lord to come out of is with their love and faith for you stronger than ever before. Have them feel your presence in their life protecting them from all harm at all times and providing for all their needs. I pray and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, as I give you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father to whom all power belongs, Amen! ![]() "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 18:19 Footprints in the Sand One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only. This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord, “You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?†The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.†|
| Posted by Needing Mercy - 05-05-2010 06:19 AM |
|
Hi I have really messed up. Lots of people are praying for my family at the moment. I am praying and fasting for God's mercy with a potentially life damaging situation. Please stand with me and pray for mercy for me and that God will carry us through this storm safely. That God will protect my family. P |


