Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Child Cancer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 05-03-2010 09:42 AM
Dear Father I pray in agreement with those who are seeking healing for Ashley through the name of Jesus. I pray also for all of us to gain knowledge and faith in your ways and powers , in Jesus name I pray Amen
Posted by Guest - 05-03-2010 06:14 AM
Lord, please heal Ashley from her illness.. May You guide, bless and free her from this cancer.. Please shower her with Your love..
Posted by Guest - 05-02-2010 06:40 PM
Dear God,
Please heal Ashley of her cancer. God bless her family too with strength and encouragement through their time of need.
-In Jesus' name I pray Amen.
Posted by Guest - 05-02-2010 04:12 PM
Lord I ask for your divine hand of healing on Ashley. remove the curse of cancer over her. Bless her greatly. By the way angels do not have the power to heal, only Jesus.
Posted by Guest - 05-01-2010 12:10 AM
My 15 year old Ashley is being annoyed by cancer. This cancer is rare, called RMS Alveolar and can be aggressive. She is very active in high school with drill team, choir and church. She has a very awesome look on life. She really is amazing. I would like to pray for a miracle, for rapid and complete healing of Ashley. We request that 100 trillion angels from our LORD, the physician, heal this child and astonish the doctors and nurses that take care of her. May her family be blessed with strength.