Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 07-20-2021 08:26 AM |
|
Lord All things are possible with You You can deliver us from anything that is not in line with Your will Come into this person's heart and life and turn it around And may she be a witness to Your life saving power Your ability to do anything God is able I ask in the name of Jesus- the Great Healer |
| Posted by Chris8 - 07-20-2021 01:10 AM |
|
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this person. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this person. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this person. In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this person. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this person. Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this person. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Chris8 - 04-14-2013 02:20 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by tishlea - 04-10-2010 04:52 AM |
| Lord, I pray that this guest will give their life and heart to You. I pray that Your will,Lord,be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by Rev Mother Theresa Darin - 04-09-2010 09:00 PM |
Guest Wrote:Please pray that I'm delivered from Lesbianism. Please know the Rose of Sharon Prayer Ministry works with hundreds of millions of prayer warriors, intercessors and thousands of prayer ministries world wide, praying for you and all your needs. We do not limit or restrict prayers to a single Christian denomination or church. We work with all Christian denominations and churches. We claim only that we will pray in earnest for your needs of those mention in your prayers always in Jesus' Name. May Your Day Be Blessed In Jesus! My Love, Prayers and Blessings; In Cherokee ~Witstatologi nihi~ many blessings to you~ Yigaquu osaniyu adanvto adadoligi nigohilvi nasquv utlc~ ~May the Great Spirit's blessings always be with you~, In "His" Majesty's Service; +Rev. Mother Theresa/RSPM/DRS+ Archpriest/Intercessor/Director of prayer E-mail: rvmother[at]tanaya.net O Lord Almighty, You who examine the righteous & probe the Heart & mind; to you I have committed my cause." (Jeremiah 20:12) Jesus is listening at "HIS" Ministry "the Rose of Sharon Prayer Ministry" http://rspm.tanaya.net/ Please visit us at the Rose of Sharon Prayer Ministry Shrine Virtual candles placed in the shrine they burn next to your thoughts, prayers, meditations or messages of the shrine's visitors. http://nshrine.com/shrine/Rose_of_Sharon_Prayer_Min |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 04-09-2010 06:37 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father Please grant this person prayer request and Bless them greatly, and bless them with Good health for many more year's to come. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by Guest - 04-09-2010 04:58 PM |
|
Please pray that I'm delivered from Lesbianism. Thank you. |

