Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer request - pregnancy
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by stevendanielsen - 03-30-2010 12:40 PM
Dear Havenly Father please grant this person prayer request and provide them with what they need in life. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
Posted by ArmyWife - 03-30-2010 12:38 PM
To make this as short as possible, I have been doing different forms of fertility treatment for the past 2 yrs. I was referred to a doctor over 2 hrs away a few months ago due to limited capabilities on the Army post I live on. I started shots a few months ago and just got a positive pregnancy test yesterday, which would make me about 3 wks along. I'm afraid to get excited because it was only a test to confirm pregnancy, but not one to test the blood for normal levels. That's the one I really need according to the doctor I was referred to but since I'm so far away, I need the doctor here on post to do it. Please pray that this pregnancy will last and that I will have a healthy pregnancy and baby. I have been through a lot of disappointments and emotion while trying to get pregnant including a doctor's assistant telling me I was pregnant when the test was actually negative and I found out over an hr later; I was crushed and almost gave up on getting pregnant after that. I really want this baby and would appreciate prayers. Thanks in advance. God Bless.