Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: please pray
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 03-04-2010 06:23 AM
Lord, please heal Lyle of this sickness. Help him to grow stronger everyday. Lord, please touch him and send him comfort. Lord, please let his business transactions go well. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by LYLE - 03-03-2010 09:39 PM
Please pray that God will help me. I have a genetic lung disease.I am going to have to sell my buiness to my partner, I cant do it anymore. Please pray that we can work this out fairly.I got truned down for a lung transplant last year. I am on oxygen all the time. I am only 48 years old. It seems like my whole world is crashing down around me. I need Gods grace and mercy. I need a miracle. Thank you very much for your prayers.