Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: friends and lunch partner
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 03-04-2010 06:31 AM
Lord, surround this guest with Godly friends. Lord, let them be blessed this day and always.In tis I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by Guest - 03-03-2010 06:42 PM
I pray for more Godly friend to come to my life...
So i dont have to do things alone, like watching movies, gym etc..
though i can be independent and I dont fear doing things alone but God said we must be in community...I pray that God will show be favor, that he will direct friends to me and he will allow Godly friends to cross my path...

I also pray for lunch partner in my workplace and as well as my friendly colleagues....

Thank you in Jesus Name
Amen