Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: need prayer for heart condition
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by mwindham - 02-16-2010 01:39 PM
Loving Father, please guide this person through the full process of repentance about greed and coveting money. In the name of Jesus, according to your will, amen.
Posted by tseanmurr - 02-15-2010 05:32 PM
Can you please pray that God will convict my heart about greed and covetousness for money. I keep talking about it. I am bothered by it. I want my heart to be right with Jesus, filled with His Love. Jesus-cross