Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Nerviuos/stress
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 07-04-2012 09:47 PM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on Alina.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Alina! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by stevendanielsen - 01-20-2010 03:02 PM
Dear Havenly Father help this person find the right job for them as soon as possiable. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
Posted by mwindham - 01-20-2010 02:06 PM
Loving Father, please lead Alina to a job so that she can pay off debts and support her family. In Jesus' name, amen.
Posted by Guest - 01-20-2010 01:57 PM
Dear Prayer Warriors

I thank you all in advance for all of your prayers, I am here once again in need of prayers.. I have applyed in a few jobs and I have not heard anything from them .I feel stress and neverious , I can't sleep at night thinking of all our debt and problems. Finacially things are not good at home we are really bad. We can't afford food shopping, and our bills are extremely big so with so many debt is hard to get anything paid. All I am asking God is for a job so I can paid everyhting off with my wonderful hubby. Speaking of Hubby he is nervious with this suituation he tells me everyday that if things are like this for long we will be in the streets. Please ask Jesus for a financial miracle. Thank you so much Alina