Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: a way out
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 11-11-2016 10:56 PM
Lord, please help this person through this season of trial. You know this person's needs. In the name of Jesus I pray and give all my thanks. Amen
Posted by Chris8 - 11-11-2016 10:33 AM
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this person and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Posted by adoring1 - 01-02-2012 01:10 PM
Father, your word promises to always leave a way out. Please show that way to this guest and guide them to deliverance from this trial. In Jesus name...Amen!
Posted by Guest - 01-02-2012 01:02 PM
I'm in a huge trial god knows please pray that god makes a way for me to come out in jesus name amen I need it urgently