Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Thank you
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tjjohnson - 12-25-2008 12:43 PM
Dear Lord

You have given me such a wonderful day with my children, I was worried about Christmas Day as my husband was not spending it with us.

However you made it a really wonderful, fun and enjoyable day for my children and for me.

You have made me see that they are all that matters in my life, them and you.

As long as I have both you and my children I will never be alone.

You know my prayers and thoughts at the moment like always and in your time you will answer them.

I pray that you will help and guide me in the new year and beyond.

Please watch over my family and friends

In your name I pray
Amen