Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: please pray for me
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by mdelauro - 10-12-2011 12:28 PM
Lord - Please help this person find Godly direction in their social and financial concerns in Jesus Name, amen.
Posted by Guest - 10-12-2011 11:13 AM
neeed fervent prayer for my business property God has to interveine on my behalf to help me save this place This has to be a divine intervention just pray pray pray
Posted by Guest - 10-12-2011 10:57 AM
Please pray for me. I pray for my relationship with my boyfriend of almost three years. I pray that our relationship will grow stronger and stronger everyday. I pray that he will continue to be true to me. I pray that as it is coming closer and closer for him to graduate I pray that he will see me in his future. I pray that his family will accept me especially his mother and sister who can be standoffish at times. I pray for my insecurities that I tend to face at times. I pray that a job opportunity will open up for him and that God will look after my future as well. I pray that my family will accept him as well. Thank you so much and God Bless!