Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: I need your prayers...
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by JamesG - 10-11-2011 03:46 AM
OWS is OCCUPY WALL STREET IN NEW YORK CITY AT LIBERITY SQUARE with over 26 cities accross the USA. With a major event on Oct 15 world wide... Stay tuned. And thanks for the prayers JW123. Bless
Posted by JW123 - 10-10-2011 11:46 PM
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is OWS?

In any event....Father God, open the doors so that YOU may be glorified through the work that James does. May he be blessed in abundance as he is obedient to your word. AMEN.
Posted by JamesG - 10-10-2011 10:10 PM
I need your prayers. I am envolved with an on line news blog that I am getting the word out about OWS in New York City and 28 cities to date that are involved with supporting the OWS. I am getting the word out by way of my news blog and posting updates to the events that are happening behind the scenes. Not the stories being printed and posted by the main stream media.

So please pray for me that the Lord leads me in the direction to serve his purpose and will for what I am doing presently with my News Blog.

Amen and Bless