Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by matt - 12-08-2008 11:22 PM |
| Lord, i pray for jeff to know that You love him with an everlasting love, i ask for You to rebuke the enemy from discouraging him, that he just believe You died for him Jesus and rose again, and You have a wonderful plan for him, in Jesus name, amen |
| Posted by bcshelvsme - 12-08-2008 08:57 PM |
Lord have Jeff seek you face more so he'll be able to feel your presence in his Life. Fill him with your spirit and guide him to the right place where you have already opened the door to a good job for him. Don't let him lose faith and give him joy in his life. Let him be able to enjoy this special holiday with a heart full of Love and grateful to you for your Precious Son coming to earth so that we can be saved. Let all these be done for your Glory Heavenly Father, I ask and thank you in Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen!
|
| Posted by byhisgrace - 12-08-2008 07:47 PM |
|
Dear Lord, Forgive me also, I called this man Joe, when his name is Jeff, but you already knew that, as you know every hair on his head. Do this for Jeff , in your precious name, I do pray. ( Sorry Jeff) Amen. |
| Posted by byhisgrace - 12-08-2008 07:45 PM |
|
Lord, I ask that you soften Joe up and light a fire in him that will warm him through and through Lord. Open up the doors you want him to walk through Lord, and open up a job oppurtunity where he can be a beacon of light for you Lord. Lord, ignite in him the desire to know you and draw close to you Lord, and soak up your word, so he never feels cold again, but feels your blanket of love surrounding him all the days of his life. In your name, I pray. Amen. |
| Posted by Hallesoul - 12-08-2008 05:42 PM |
Jeff31 Wrote:I recently lost my Job I need God to open the right door for me.Dear Lord Jesus I lift up Joe to you Lord who seems to have lost his way please help him find another Job lord that pays well and will provide for all his needs. I also pray for him Spritiually lord that he would seek your face and you would calm his soul. In Jesus name I pray amen... |
| Posted by Jeff31 - 12-08-2008 04:18 PM |
|
I recently lost my Job I need God to open the right door for me. I also need God in my life I actually feel cold inside and need God to show himself in my life Spiritually and financially Please hold me up Jeff |

