Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Getting back into shape
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 08-20-2011 08:29 PM
Lord I come in agreement for this mother's prayer request in Jesus name amen. Warrior Bless
Posted by LordINeedYouNow - 08-20-2011 02:46 PM
Hallelujah Lord for a healthy happy baby and we are praising You in advance for answering this Mother's prayer in Jesus Name. Amen
Posted by Guest - 08-20-2011 08:17 AM
After I gave birth my pelvic floor and abdominal muscles have been stretched, weakened and I feel pressure at below when I try to carry my baby or lift things up. Pray for healing and restore pelvic floor/abdominal go back to same size and shape as before. In Jesus name amen. Thank you for your praises.