Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer request (GRE EXAM)
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 09-14-2014 02:45 PM
Tomorrow I take the GRE in order to go back to school to get my PhD. The accomplishments I hope to make if I am accepted into the program I pray will be beneficial to all children of poverty in their attempt to use education to crawl out of the conditions that poverty has put them into. Lord, please guide me to make the correct decisions on my responses on my GRE tomorrow so that I will be able to continue on the path You have put me on to help those around me. Through Your name I pray. Amen.
Posted by skasha99 - 08-13-2011 10:31 PM
Lord I pray that this person does excellent in the GRE, in Jesus' name - Amen
Posted by Guest - 08-12-2011 08:18 PM
Please pray for me that I do well on my GRE exam tomorrow. Thank you.