Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by byhisgrace - 12-03-2008 05:18 AM |
|
Lord, Give this child of yours strength and wisdom and protect them from those who will speak ill of them. In your name, I pray amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 12-03-2008 01:53 AM |
| PLS HELP TO PRAY THAT EVERY PROBLEM I ENCOUNTER I COULD HANDLE IT PLS HELP TO PRAY THAT Mr.Rogel Ogayon will be kind, thoughtful and changes of his lifestyle then he will say anything bad that would come out into the his mouth.be patience ineverything.[/color][/size][/font] |
| Posted by byhisgrace - 12-02-2008 10:05 PM |
|
Let your perfect will be done , Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 12-02-2008 09:59 PM |
| Suoernatural miracles |

