Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Blessedbyhisgrace - 12-02-2008 07:45 PM |
| Lord, Please bless this child with her last stretch on the road to developing into a greater human in this world, show her what your plans is for her. Lord put your hands around this child and show her study techniques, and work with her and family to help her through. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. |
| Posted by tjjohnson - 12-02-2008 02:58 PM |
|
Please help this lady with her studies and aid her to improve her life and that of her childrens In your name I pray Amen |
| Posted by bcshelvsme - 12-02-2008 02:39 PM |
Heavenly Father please help this loving mother get ahead in life for the benefit of not only herself but for the kids too. It must be very heard to work, take care of three kids, and attend school at the same time. It's a breath of fresh air when we see she rather makes it on her own, than to ask for a hand me down. So reward her efforts Lord and help her pass all her exams with A's. Bless her and her children for being such a hard worker. Bring her peace and a clear mind as she takes her exams so she'll be able to concentrate. Let it all be done for your Glory Father, we ask and thank you in Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen!
|
| Posted by Hislove4U - 12-02-2008 08:52 AM |
| I'm a single mother of three, working full-time and attending college. I'm asking for prayer for school, it's nearing the end of the semester and needing some help and support from the LORD with time for studying, focus and concentrating on my studies. I have exams coming up and I seem to be having a problem with time to study and concentrate on my studies. Lord please help me with this push to the end of the semester. My grades are really good and what to keep my "A's". Thank you all for your prayers and support. Thank You LORD most of ALL for who you are to me. In Jesus Christ name, AMEN! |

