Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: betrayed by a loved one
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 08-01-2011 08:55 PM
Pray for both of you...ITS OVER!!
Posted by Guest - 08-01-2011 08:48 PM
This really hurts. I found out today that my so called girlfriend was at (what she calls) a friend's house a few weeks back doing drugs while I am working two jobs to help her pay her bills. I know I shouldn't be angry, but I feel so betrayed that I really want to end this relationship. Pray for me, but mostly, pray for her because she is so lost it is sad.