Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Blessedbyhisgrace - 12-02-2008 07:36 PM |
| Father I come to you on behalf of Jessica and ask that you keep her faith strong through this tough time in her life, but Lord also let her know that where she is is only her temporary standing, and as long as she all her faith in you , that the great things that you have in store for her will show themselves. Lord help this child of yours and her family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen |
| Posted by jessica - 12-02-2008 12:38 AM |
| Lord Jesus please be with my family and get us through these rought time please keep us together with out conflck let us all get through this bless us with faith and understanding. Keep love in our hearts and anger and blame any any other bad feelings or thoughts out of our lifes. I love you I pray in Jesus name amen |

