Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: He'll heal your broken heart
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 07-06-2011 12:00 AM
IF HE B 4 ME...WHO CAN B AGAINST ME! Amen! I been TOO ill but im in agreement! So not sure what it takes to get some kind of PRAYER agreement here or is it cuase im not pat of the signed up groupie thing? but's so hot & miswerable here NOW its impossible to try to sleep early so i can be work ready, still batteling w/that!! oh jsut come lord Jesus & grt us out of this misery...I SHALL LIVE & NOT DIE BUT PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD!!
but PLS PRAY FOR MY CAMARA I LOST A BRAND NEW ONE 1 YR. AGO IT WAS A GIFT & STILL LOOKING HOPEFULLY WHEN I START TO MOVE it'll pop up HOPFULLY PRAYFULLY SoooooooooooooN!, THRU UR PRAYERS, I'LL FINALLY BE OUT OF THIS MICROWAVE & N2 MY NEWW LARGER HOME CLOSER TO MY GRANDSOPN! DEVILS DEFEATED!!
CAUSE I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me & my property & future property cause the devil next door's still attacking! God I need a miracle NOW to STOP THIS MADNESS that why I MUST MOVE NOW BUT BEEN TOO ILL & TO ALSO WORK!! NEED MIRACLESS HERE PLEASE!! I also pray for u & put my 2 cents in! JUSTICE!!
IS. 54:17 "The Bible is a compass, pointing you in the right direction." IVE DEFINATELY BEEN BELIVING THIS!! ... B BLEST! &Read-bibleHeartAmenBlessWarrior Jesus-sign & PLS PRAY 4 FAMILY! my daughter lies & communicating less w/me & wont let me talk to my grandchild...PLS PRAY 4 HIS PROTECTION!! Alelluia!! GOD WAS MANIFESTED THAT THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL BE DESTROYED!! Somebody, whats that verse?? P.E.A.C.E! anyway... GREATER IS HE THATS IN ME!...
ps. PLS ALSO PRAY FOR CURT, DEN, ROB, JOSE, & esp. 4 GEN, AL, LUKE, YOLI, MARCEL that they get SAVED & GET a GOOD job & get their cars fixed! that the Lord draws us all closer to eachother & to HIM & TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY! & BRINGS gODLY FRIENDS TO HELP ME W/EVERYTHING & FAVOR!!!! A>M>E>N>
IF GOD B 4 ME...WHO CAN B AGAINST ME! Amen! I been TOO ill but im in agreement! So not sure what it takes to get some kind of PRAYER agreement here or is it cuase im not pat of the signed up groupie thing? but's so hot & miswerable here NOW its impossible to try to sleep early so i can be work ready, still batteling w/that!! oh jsut come lord Jesus & ...I SHALL LIVE & NOT DIE BUT PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD!! ALLELUIA!! & Pls STOP the BIASSING!!
but PLS PRAY FOR MY CAMARA I LOST A BRAND NEW ONE 1 YR. AGO IT WAS A GIFT & STILL LOOKING HOPEFULLY WHEN I START TO MOVE it'll pop up HOPFULLY PRAYFULLY SoooooooooooooN!, THRU UR PRAYERS, I'LL FINALLY BE OUT OF THIS MICROWAVE & N2 MY NEWW LARGER HOME CLOSER TO MY GRANDSOPN! DEVILS DEFEATED!!
CAUSE I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me & my property & future property cause the devil next door's still attacking! God I need a miracle NOW to STOP THIS MADNESS that why I MUST MOVE NOW BUT BEEN TOO ILL & TO ALSO WORK!! NEED MIRACLESS HERE PLEASE!! I also pray for u & put my 2 cents in! Twocents
IS. 54:17 "The Bible is a compass, pointing you in the right direction." IVE DEFINATELY BEEN BELIVING THIS!! ... B BLEST! &Read-bibleHeartAmenBless & PLS PRAY 4 FAMILY! my daughter lies & communicating less w/me & wont let me talk to my grandchild...PLS PRAY 4 HIS PROTECTION!! Alelluia!! GOD WAS MANIFESTED THAT THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL BE DESTROYED!! Somebody, whats that verse?? P.E.A.C.E! anyway... GREATER IS HE THATS IN ME!... JUSTICE!!
ps. PLS ALSO PRAY FOR CURT, DEN, ROB, JOSE, & esp. 4 GEN, AL, LUKE, YOLI, MARCEL that they get SAVED & GET a GOOD job & get their cars fixed! that the Lord draws us all closer to eachother & to HIM & TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY! & BRINGS gODLY FRIENDS TO HELP ME W/EVERYTHING & Heart FAVOR!!!! Warrior Jesus-sign
Posted by jkh12 - 07-05-2011 09:58 PM
(06-30-2011 09:57 PM)Guest Wrote:  please pray to my husband sami broken heart today ,too much on pain unhappy plz Lord healed my husband from all pain has..in jesus name amen..

praying for you both. Stay strong, ask God for his strength.
Posted by Guest - 06-30-2011 09:57 PM
please pray to my husband sami broken heart today ,too much on pain unhappy plz Lord healed my husband from all pain has..in jesus name amen..
Posted by paula0331 - 06-30-2011 02:08 AM
continue to pray for me and my broken heart miss living with tim and the kids miss being a mother wife best friend and lover
Posted by Alemzewd - 06-30-2011 12:20 AM
I took this message as mine. Yes, He heals the Broken Hearts. Lord Jesus, please heal those broken hearts everyehere. Reach them, touch them.

My heart is broken because of my marriage/divorce. But I pray always to be healed. I hope I will. Amen.
Posted by jkh12 - 06-29-2011 08:33 PM
(06-28-2011 01:56 AM)paula0331 Wrote:  please pray for my broken heart today. got a message from tim about ending a relationship and moving on. need help and therapy hate my life

Jesus tells us to not worry and try to enjoy life while we go through our struggles. I know how hard that is! You have to try to enjoy the little things in life and take your heart ache to the Lord and ask others to pray with you. Tell him all of your worries and fears and let him work with that. Listen to what it is he is telling you. Sometimes what he tells us is not what we want to here at the moment. For example: the other day my daughter was sneezing and coughing i told her to sleep in not to go babysit i knew she was coming down with something and she needed the rest. She got up early after a long day at the hosp with her sister the night before and babysat. She is now very ill. We as parents tell our children things they do not want to hear but we know what is best in the long run. Maybe this man will be back maybe God needs to work with him or you. Maybe he has better plans for you. I never thought i could love anyone more than i loved my ex of 15 years. He was not very good to me and I met a much better man he is my best friend. God has a plan let him work it out for you. I will pray for you and your strength while you wait for your answers.
Posted by paula0331 - 06-28-2011 01:56 AM
please pray for my broken heart today. got a message from tim about ending a relationship and moving on. need help and therapy hate my life
Posted by jkh12 - 06-27-2011 10:11 PM
(06-25-2011 04:56 AM)LordINeedYouNow Wrote:  He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Psalm 147:3

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Psalm 34:18

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

Revelation 21:4

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

John 14:27

Thank you for taking the time to write these down for others. I wrote them down to remind myself when I need them, as I did today. I love this site because it is so nice to help others and get the help from others when we need it so badly. Thanks again!
Posted by peterday448 - 06-26-2011 12:40 PM
Yes Lord Jesus heal us all in your name. We need you more than ever today
Posted by Untouchable - 06-26-2011 11:20 AM
Thank you for this.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread.