Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 06-29-2011 08:20 PM |
Lord have your perfect will be done in their life, health, and this situation they are facing. In Jesus Christ Precious Name I pray, and I thank you in advance Heavenly Father to whom all the Honor, the Glory, and the Power belongs, Amen! ![]() Mathew 18:19 - 20 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way.
|
| Posted by Guest - 06-29-2011 01:51 PM |
|
NOTHING MISSING NOTHING BROKEN!! GOD WILLING...! Please pray im going nto see a lil home today it mite be a lil small for me but the mo fees are rite in rite location claimING A MIRACLE HERE THE HOME IM WAITING ON IS LARGER W/ALL AMENITIES BUT THERE SOME WORK TO BE DONE W/ THEM & THE FEES RE ALOT HIER WHAT DO I DO WHERE DO U WANT ME LORD?? |


